Want to join us?
For our mission to make the world a little better, we need strong companions. People with drive, with goals, with visions. We are not only growing in our traditional areas, but are also successfully venturing into new tasks again and again.
Together with our partners in Italy, we serve customers all over the world from our headquarters in Westerwald and our branch office in Iserlohn. A world that you can soon make a little better!
Your new job at KERN
Electronics technician automation technology (m/f/x)
- Switchgear construction and assembly
- Industrial, plant and special machine installation
- Planning, programming, testing, installation of assemblies and devices
- Commissioning and maintenance of measuring, control and regulation equipment
- Cable and wire laying
- You have completed vocational training in the industrial electrical sector (electronics technician automation, power electronics technician or comparable)
- You have professional experience in industrial electrical assembly
- You work reliably, both independently and as part of a team
- You have good comprehension skills
- You are motivated and willing to work hard
Software developer/PLC programmer (m/f/x)
- Planning and development of process controls
- Analysis and optimization of functional processes
- Creation of PLC programs / visualization systems
- International commissioning at our end customers
- Supervision of projects until final acceptance
- Dipl.-Ing. or state-certified technician – automation technology
- Several years of professional experience
- Sound knowledge of Simatic STEP7 (Classic/TIA),
- Bus systems Profinet, Profibus
- High technical understanding to recognize functional correlations
- Knowledge of English
Designers electrical engineering (m/f/x)
- You are a graduate engineer/technician in electrical engineering with practical training
(industrial electrician or comparable)
- You have a very good knowledge of CAD/CAE design with the EPLAN P8 system.
- You have a good command of English
- You are familiar with the common PC applications
- You work reliably, both independently and in a team, and are characterized by motivation and willingness to perform.